Week 10
This week has been mad mates!! My new comp (Elder Hau) and I have been putting the shoulder to the wheel and pushing along!! This week has been one of the funniest and hard working weeks ever!! I can not believe that this is my second transfer!! Yesterday, I gave a talk about obedience and I wanted to share some of it with you. OBEDIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE. I do not care what anyone else says! Without obedience, this church would not be on this earth today. I know what you are thinking!! You are thinking, "Elder Wagner you cant be 100% obedient!!" and I am here to tell you that it is true! we can never be 100% obedient! BUT, we must always strive and try our hardest to be!! and the Lord will see our efforts even when we fall short he will pick us up off our face. We must keep trying to be as obedient to the counsel from our church leaders. Yes trust me I know that sometimes there are hard rules and things that will be hard to follow but you need to quit your whining and just be obedient! There have been many times on my mission that I have seen the blessings of being obedient. I want you all to know that your Father in Heaven loves you so much and he wants you to return to live with him again and in order for us to do that we need to obey his commandments and be as obedient as we can!! I love you all! Elder Tyler Wagner
Please read:
3 Nephi 18: 32
32 Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out of your asynagogues, or your places of worship, for unto such shall ye continue to minister; for ye know not but what they will return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall bheal them; and ye shall be the means of bringing salvation unto them.
Mamas Questions:
1. Soooo wondering what your new comp is like??
he is super super cool!!! He is from Melbourne
2. Any investigators?
yes we have 2! and yesterday we got 2 less actives to come to church!!!
3. How is your eating going? Are you having to eat out a lot now or are you cooking?
my eating is good, maybe too good... haha Elder Hau knows how to cook a lot of food.... really good hahaha!
4. If you ever need recipes let me know... I can send them to you.
that would be cool!!
5. Anything new there?
only thing new is that it is only me and elder hau in the ward now, not sisters! so that's great
6. Do you live with any other Elders? Are there Elders or sisters in your ward or stake?
Nope just me and elder hau!
7. How was your service last week? What did you guys do?
we helped a lady with really bad arthritis plant her garden and stuff!! It was fun...
8. What are your plans today?
today we are going on a hike or playing rugby on the beach!
9. Food of the week?
I tried kangaroo and it was really really good!! you would love it dad!
1. Soooo wondering what your new comp is like??
he is super super cool!!! He is from Melbourne
2. Any investigators?
yes we have 2! and yesterday we got 2 less actives to come to church!!!
3. How is your eating going? Are you having to eat out a lot now or are you cooking?
my eating is good, maybe too good... haha Elder Hau knows how to cook a lot of food.... really good hahaha!
4. If you ever need recipes let me know... I can send them to you.
that would be cool!!
5. Anything new there?
only thing new is that it is only me and elder hau in the ward now, not sisters! so that's great
6. Do you live with any other Elders? Are there Elders or sisters in your ward or stake?
Nope just me and elder hau!
7. How was your service last week? What did you guys do?
we helped a lady with really bad arthritis plant her garden and stuff!! It was fun...
8. What are your plans today?
today we are going on a hike or playing rugby on the beach!
9. Food of the week?
I tried kangaroo and it was really really good!! you would love it dad!
(Tyler was asked by his seminary teacher if he would share some advice to the students about how seminary helped him prepare for a mission. She shared with me his email that he sent her....)
Holy moly where do I start about seminary!? Seminary has helped me heeps!! there is not a day where I do not use the doctrinal masteries or even remember lessons I had! I wish I would have put down my dumb phone and listened more to the lessons and all the insight that was given because it would of helped me even more. Seminary is one of the best blessings ever! it is a chance for you to get away from the world and learn the teachings of this great gospel. there is a girl in my ward that goes to seminary every day at 6am. she is the only person that shows up to class, and I asked her how she does it and she told me," I am not doing it for others or to see my friends, I am doing it for me and the lord." I was baffled wish I could have been like that in high school. seminary will not only bless you in high school but it will bless you for the rest of your life.

Comments
Post a Comment